What you will learn:
- Score studying
- Management and leadership skills
- Rehearsal technique
- Orchestra operations
- Must be a college (undergraduate or graduate) music student in the Chattanooga area
- Proficiency in English
- Due July 1, 2022
- Notification by July 15, 2022
- Please submit the following:
- Letter of recommendation (please have reference sent directly to email@example.com)
- Completed application using the form below that includes:
- Supporting Material
- Link to a conducting video preferred
- If no conducting video is available, please include video/audio of a performance on your main instrument/voice
- Upload a video to YouTube or Vimeo and include the link in your application form. Please address the following:
- Introduce yourself, including your name, the college you attend, and your major.
- Why do you want this scholarship? How will this scholarship help your career?
- What do you want to learn from this experience?
Kayoko Dan Conducting Scholarship Application Form